Home Buyer Tips for the New Home
Everyone has that dream home with their perfect wish list. Before the home search begins, your real estate agent will want to know as much as possible about the features and amenities you desire. Here are a few Home Buyer Tips to help your agent better serve you, analyze what you want and what you need in a home’s features and amenities. Start building your wish list below:
Home Buyer Tips Features:
- Age: Do you prefer historic properties, or newer ones?
- Style: Do you have a special preference for ranches, bungalows, or another style of construction?
- Bedrooms: How many?
- Bathrooms: How many? Are they updated?
- Living and Dining Areas: A traditional, formal layout, or a more open, contemporary plan?
- Stories: How many?
- Square feet: How much space?
- Ceilings: How high?
- Kitchen: How big? Recently updated? Open to other living areas?
- Storage: Big closets, a shed, an extra-large garage?
- Parking: A garage or carport? Room for how many cars?
- Extras: Attic or basement?
Home Buyer Tips Amenities:
- Play/exercise room
- Security system
- Sprinkler system
- In-law suite
- Hot tub
- Wooded lot
- Patio, deck, or porch
- Laundry room